Need Help Managing Your Money?
Hi, my name is Victor McClure.
As President of Dillon Gage Private Wealth Management and Dillon Gage Securities, I specialize in a wide variety of professional financial services. I utilize extensive research in order to offer my clients access to many of the most qualified and experienced money managers available. As an experienced professional, I have built my two decade long career around providing services to individuals and families, who are confronted with a wide variety of financial decisions; from pre-retirement planning to leaving a legacy – and everything in between. In pursuit of your objectives, I adhere to a rigorous discipline. My goal is to provide you the framework to make recommendations and reallocate your assets when necessary.
Experience The Victor McClure Difference For Yourself
- Fully customized to your needs The result is a portfolio based on your unique investment policy, not on a pre-determined model.
- Broad scope My portfolios employ highly selective investment strategies, distinguished by performance and other measurements.
- Disciplined Process Your portfolio is put through various state-of-the-art portfolio simulations and stress-tested before implementation.
- Personal attention My clients have 24/7 on-line access to their accounts – and extensive access to me for questions. The Dillon Gage Private Wealth Management Team is also continuously at your side if needed.
- Your interests are my interests You have the comfort of knowing I am completely independent, with no allegiance to anyone but you when it comes to portfolio management.
Victor James McClure
Dillon Gage Securities Inc.
Dillon Gage Private Wealth Management Inc.
Dillon Gage Insurance Services Inc.
Tune into Common Sense Investing with Victor McClure every Saturday from 12 to 1 pm on 1080 KRLD
During this program, Victor shares his expertise – and his no-nonsense opinions – directly, his “CSI” perspective on: The basics of sound investing principles, Hot investment topics of the day and most importantly, Victor’s “Common Sense Investing” take on YOUR financial questions!
Let’s Stay Connected
Join my Mailing list
Get value and timely ideas, latest podcasts, Investment news and more direct to your email.